Well all this talk about warm weather is giving me the
spring fever! There have been multiple mornings where I’ve almost worn flip
flops, but then I remember I need to set a good example and it really isn’t
supposed to be that warm. I’m ready for the snow to melt and to see some nice
green grass. I want the kids at school to be able to go outside and enjoy
recess rather than having to get all bundled up and complain that it takes too
long to put their snow gear on. Most of them don’t even put it on because they’d
rather stand around on the tar than put their “uncool” snow gear on. I don’t
blame them. I’m beyond ready for spring as much as they are. The days the snow
does melt even a little bit gives me hope that spring is just around the
corner, but then it seems we go back to the cold where it doesn’t melt again. I’m
also ready for no ice on the roads and sidewalks. The roads are so bumpy that
have ice on them and the sidewalks I can’t even think where to begin counting
how many people I’ve seen fall. I too have almost fallen, which isn’t a nice
feeling. I’m hopeful that the weatherman was right about 40s this weekend
because I just want green grass and flip flop season to be here!
No comments:
Post a Comment