One of the classes I am taking this semester is called Plant
Biology. In this course, you learn about plants, their parts, and their
functions. It was not something that I was all that extremely excited to take,
but it was the only option I had to finish my general education credits for my
four year degree in this semester. Finishing them in this semester is something
I wanted to do because then that’s one less thing to worry about in my final
year. While the class contains somewhat boring information, there is some
things that are kind of cool to know. This class also has a lab component in
which you do 6 labs at home. I came to find that watching the plants grow and
identifying their parts became easier. With one of the labs, I came to realize
it’s a good thing that I’m no farmer because my bean seeds would just not grow.
The teacher had told me to just let them be because Mother Nature has had a
weird pattern that they just may take longer to grow. I think once your seeds
mold that means they aren’t going to grow. I had to throw them away and now
have to do an alternate assignment for those beans. I’m hoping the rest of my
stuff keeps growing like it has so I don’t have to do too many alternate assignments.
I know what you mean. I have to take this class too because I want to finish my gen eds for my 4 year degree. This was really the last one I have to take and really my last option. I wasn't looking forward to this class because I am not really into science but I didn't think it'd be the worst one either. That's one thing that's hard about this class is that you have to be patient because it is mother nature. You can't control it. Hang in there!
ReplyDelete