Next week is a week that I am excited for. At the school in
which I work, they only have two days of school next week. As much as I love
seeing the kids every day, all the adults are ready for a much needed break. We
haven’t had a break since President’s day so it’s much needed. It is also crazy
to think that the day they will go back to school will be the last day of
March. Where is time going and the year for that matter? I’m excited to just
sit back and relax since it’s been a while since I haven’t had work and
homework to worry about. This week has been an off week as far as my normal
schedule goes, so that makes next week sound even better! I know the kids are
ready for their break as much as the adults because many of them are going on
vacations. While many of them are doing that, I will be stuck here in Minnesota
hoping for the warm weather or that someone brings it back from their vacation
with them. I’m hopeful that during the time I have off there is a day like
today was because it was so beautiful. I’m ready to run outside and enjoy the
sunshine.
My mom is a teacher and always looks forward to spring break. She tells me about how antsy the kids are as spring break approaches. She lives in Phoenix so she gets to enjoy 70-80 degree weather and loves to call me and tell me how relaxed she is and how she is hanging by her pool.
ReplyDelete