Sunday, March 30, 2014

Back to Reality

Well, today marks the last day of my spring break from work. It was a much needed break but it will be nice to be back to a normal routine. Over my break, I enjoyed shopping, catching up with friends and family, a massage, catching up on some homework, going out with friends, and numerous other things. I enjoyed my time to the fullest! It is sad to say that I'm hoping for a snow day with this supposed blizzard that is heading our way starting tonight through tomorrow. Even though it makes me cringe to hear that we are getting more snow, another day off would be kind of nice :) I'm hoping that the warmer weather comes and stays soon so that the snow goes away and the green grass come! In one of my two shopping days, I bought some new flip flops and capris. I'm hoping those too can also be worn very soon! Summer has to be right around the corner right? Well we can at least hope it is! In Minnesota it seems that the hope is something we really have to hold on to when we have such cold and long winters that don't seem to want to go away. Really I'd rather be getting snow in December and enjoy my spring starting the first week of March. I guess we will see what tomorrow brings and what the weather brings!

1 comment:

  1. Its Minnesota, mother nature have mood swings. Yes I hope summer come anytime soon, I am so ready for the nice weather. Its really hard to get back to reality after a good long weekend. I get to go on a break this weekend to do some shopping too and maybe reward myself with some spa time. And I'm sure that ind of weekend will come to an end quick and face reality with work and homework.

    ReplyDelete