One word is all that is needed to describe the Luke Bryan
concert up in Fargo and that is AMAZING! Cole Swindell did a great job with the
first opening. I had only heard two of his songs before the concert, but the
other ones were just as good. Lee Brice was up next and he did a great job as
well. I had heard a lot more of his songs and the new songs being released soon
were just as good! He really got into his singing and interacted with the
audience. Then came the main man, Luke Bryan! It was a dark stadium, then when
the lights came on, up came Luke from underneath the stage on a black Chevy
truck singing That’s My Kinda Night. All the visual effects he added to the
stage, like the truck, piano, and pier made it that much better. His singing
was great and really interacted too with the audience. I knew all the songs so
it was a lot of fun to sing along with my friends and just enjoy the whole
experience. It made it even better that our floor seats were closer to stage
than we figured we’d be. Luke was actually life size, instead of looking like
an ant from the top row or in the back of the stadium. I would definitely go
see him again and am looking forward to future concert experiences!
No comments:
Post a Comment