Thursday, April 24, 2014

The End in Sight

It seems like the semester only started a month ago. It has really flown by! I'm happy to say that I only have a few projects left to complete before school is out. My last assignment is due May 7th, but I hope to have it done before that since I only have 3 projects/papers left to do. Within the semester, there have been many positives throughout this semester. I had a great lab experience in kindergarten, I was officially accepted into SMSUs Education Program, and I learned a lot about the social medias and how I probably won't use many others besides Facebook. The end of another semester also means another step closer to graduation. That seems to be coming up fast as well! The end of my school also means that I'm that much closer to completing my first year as a paraprofessional. By taking that job, it has shown me that working with kids is something that I want to do. I may be unsure of what age of children at the moment, but with experiences, my options seem to narrow down. I'm sure by the time I'm done with school, my decision will be more clear as I've got many more lab hours to look forward to!

No comments:

Post a Comment