Monday, April 14, 2014
Family Time
The best part about having so many holidays together is that I get to spend more time with my family with less time in-between. Yesterday, we had my mom's side family Easter. It is always nice seeing them. Some of my cousins have younger children so it is fun seeing how much they have grown or changed in the time since we last saw them. It already seems like they are growing up so fast. My other favorite part about spending time with my family aside the great food we always eat would be the games we play. We always play Farkle, which is a dice game, or Squeak, which is a card game. We can get very competitive with cards and we all try to beat one of my aunts who is very good at the game. Sometimes we give her a hard time about how she cheats all the time, but she really doesn't. She just focuses and sees moves faster than the rest of us. At one point yesterday, I was winning, but in the end she ended up winning. I'm excited for Mother's Day to come so I can spend some more time with my family and play some games!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It is great to spend time with family. One thing that I've learned about getting older is you never know how much time you have with your loved ones. I love being around my family because it relieves my stress and they always know how to make me laugh. I also love all of the cooking that everyone does, yummy! I love food what can I say:)
ReplyDeleteHmmm....family time. It seems like you have a wonderful family to be around and that you love to spend time with them. Family time is so relaxing and everyone needs it. The good food, kids, laugh, and love can help us to relax during our finals. I'm glad that there are a few holidays during Spring semester to get the stress out and come back recharged.
ReplyDeleteI love family time too, It brings you and your family together closer. It also give you the opportunity to share and tell each other where you left off on conversations. I love my family time where we always have it on Sunday because after a long week of work and busy week days. Sunday is a perfect time for family time.
ReplyDeleteI love the family time too. My family is so far apart that we don't always get to spend all the holidays together like we used to. My family plays pinochle and we are very competitive as well! My grandma, aunt and cousin have a weekly tournament and my grandma always brags to me if she has the trophy for the week!
ReplyDelete