Wednesday, April 16, 2014
"Snow? In April, You're Kidding?!?"-- a California Resident
Living in Minnesota, the weather is something that never ceases to amazing people, except when you are from another state. Last year, there were places that had snow days in May, so the snow that decided to show up today, on April 16th, was no shocker. One of my friends moved away to California and they couldn't believe we were getting snow this late in the year. Little do they know it is definitely not out of the question in Minnesota. Living in Minnesota all the time, you know to expect the unexpected with the weather. It is reassuring to know that this fresh snow will start melting this weekend as it is supposed to be in the 60s! One extreme to the other I tell ya. I wish we could say we are kidding about the snow since it is supposed to be spring, but I guess it is better now than in May! I'm hopeful in thinking that spring will stick after this last time of snow. I think Mother Nature needed to get one last snow day out of her system so we can move on with the season. Everyone is antsy and ready for it to the point they are ready to skip spring and just have summer. I could go for some flip flop weather and days on the lake :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment