This Sunday, today, marks the final countdown for many
things for me. The first countdown that begins today is that to my birthday. It
is only one week, 7 days, until I am 21. It will be a good feeling to be caught
up with the rest of my friends who are already 21. The second countdown that
begins today is for my lab hours being completed. It is 9 days until I am done
with my lab hours, even though I am only in the classroom during 3 of those
days. Though being done with lab hours will be bitter sweet, it will be a
weight off my shoulders. It will be sad to say goodbye to the kids who have
been so sweet and excited to see me, but it will be nice to be back to working
normal work weeks. It will also give me plenty of time to complete the
paperwork required for that class. The third countdown that starts today is the
days until I go to Fargo, ND to see Mr. Luke Bryan! That just screams
excitement in itself as a huge country fan. I have always wanted to go see him
and the day is almost here that I finally will! There are many things that I’m
currently excited for and for various reasons and for that reason I have
started my final countdown for those things.

WOW! The big 21! We can finally go out together:) It is not really fun when the rest of your friends are 21 and you aren't. It is a good feeling to have so many events coming up such as your birthday, completing lab hours, and to see Luke Bryan!! WOOOOO!!! I bet you're excited! I go see him March 2nd so you have to let me know how he is in concert, which I'm positive there will be not disappointments;)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on turning 21!!! I agree with Miranda that we can all finally get out together!! I'm so jealous that your are almost done with your lab hours! I think I'm slowly getting there...however science methods I will have to do in March where kids have actually science in class. Almost done with collecting data for Action Research so that should help. Have fun at the concert!!! Now you can have a beer:)
ReplyDelete